This is the Linux app named Nana C++ Library whose latest release can be downloaded as nana_1.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nana C++ Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nana C++ Library
DESCRIPTIONNana C++ Library takes aim at easy-to-use and portable library, it provides a GUI framework and threads for easy programming with modern C++ methods, such as traits, metaprogramming and other template technologies.
Feel free to report a bug at https://github.com/cnjinhao/nana/issues
- Modern C++ style
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nanapro/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.