This is the Linux app named NanoH5 (tsl2nano) whose latest release can be downloaded as tsl2.nano.h5-2.4.7-standalone.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NanoH5 (tsl2nano) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NanoH5 (or FullRelation) is a fullstack UI implementation framework providing a model driven design (MDA). Build a complete html5 application through a given class- or database-model without coding (coding APIs are available).
- pure model implementation + platform independence (naked objects, works on android, too)
- small, having as less as possible static dependencies to other libraries
- everything has a default - all defaults are configurable (Convention over Configuration)
- application, session and entity behaviors are configurable
- implementation through simple java beans + optional bean presenters
- you develop ui independent, but are able to use ui dependent extensions
- no new language to learn. knowing html5 allows to improve layout and styling
- navigates through given beans, showing bean-lists and bean-detail dialogs
- resolves all bean/entity relations to be browsed
- navigation can be a configurable workflow - or simply an entity browser
- pre-defines formatting, validation and presentation of relations
- using websockets to show status messages, input-assist and dependency field or timer refreshing
- pure jpa - jpa-annotations are read to resolve attribute-presentation
- independent of a special o/r mapper. all o/r mappers supporting javax.persistence with an EntityManager are usable
- simple database replication on user-loaded data - offline working possible
- full key-navigation (shortcuts)
- framework designs interfaces and provides extendable implementations
- useable as standalone or web-service (with offline access), can connect to application-server or works standalone
- many features through nano.common, and nano.incubation like a rule, sql, action engine, network executor etc.
- resolves all external (jdbc-drivers, etc.) jar-dependencies on runtime on an available network connection
- handling blobs of data (byte) to be presented in html as picture, audio, video or object
- providing attributes as virtuals (not bound to a real bean-attribute, rule-expressions, sql-query-expressions and RESTful-service-call-expressions
- automatic translations through network connection
- secure connection over https and wss (_app.ssl.activate=true)
- supporting yaml on environment and bean configurations
- zero code possible
Advanced End Users, Developers, Testers
Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tsl2nano/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.