This is the Linux app named HAMLIB SDK (Evolved JTSDK) whose latest release can be downloaded as PortAudio-19.7.0-MinGW.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HAMLIB SDK (Evolved JTSDK) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HAMLIB SDK (Evolved JTSDK)
The aim is to support the compilation of Hamlib software development efforts.
Follow discussion on the JTSDK @ GROUPS.IO forum as work here is merging back to one place and stream.
The file [ found in FILES ] needed to deploy the kit for current RELEASE v3.2.0 is :
Updates - applied to the "Base" in the form of "Tools" releases - can be found at:
Hamlib is dynamic due to the changing nature of hardware. See: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib/
Current efforts focus on learning and compiling "JT" software. Packages are provided that enable kits to be easily maintained and updated. FL- program support (i.e. fldigi) is under development.
Procedures should be simple and accessible for Amateur Radio Operators with basic programming skills.
- Fldigi (coming)
- Flrig (coming)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hamlib-sdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.