This is the Linux app named NanoHTTPD whose latest release can be downloaded as nanohttpd-2.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NanoHTTPD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NanoHTTPD is a light-weight HTTP server designed for embedding in other applications, released under a Modified BSD licence. It is being developed at Github and uses Apache Maven for builds & unit testing. Nanolets are like servlets only that they have a extremely low profile. They offer an easy to use system for a more complex server application. We are currently in the process of stabilizing NanoHTTPD from the many pull requests and feature requests that were integrated over the last few months. The next release will come soon, and there will not be any more "intended" major changes before the next release. If you want to use the bleeding edge version, you can clone it from Github, or get it from sonatype.org (see "Maven dependencies / Living on the edge" below). Fully functional HTTP(s) server consisting of one (1) Java file, ready to be customized/inherited for your own project. Simple examples on how to customize NanoHTTPD.
- Create a custom HTTP server project using Maven for build/dep system
- Use a Unix variant and a shell
- NanoHTTPD project currently consist of four parts
- Only one Java file, providing HTTP 1.1 support
- No fixed config files, logging, authorization etc
- Basic support for cookies
- Supports parameter parsing of GET and POST methods
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nanohttpd.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.