This is the Linux app named AngularStrap whose latest release can be downloaded as taciturn-octo-lamp.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AngularStrap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- AngularStrap leverages AngularJS ngAnimatemodule to provide animations to the directives
- Append a bs-modalattribute to any element to activate the directive
- Available for programmatic use (inside a directive/controller)
- Options can be passed via data-attributes on the directive or as an object hash to configure the service
- Alerts are styled tiny dialogs that inherit the behavior of modals
- AngularStrap provides independently built modules
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/angularstrap.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.