This is the Linux app named nardino1513 whose latest release can be downloaded as nardino-palladio.xml. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nardino1513 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A TEI XML edition of a small corpus of Latin texts written in Dalmatian city of Zadar (today in Croatia, then under Venice rule) by two humanist teachers. The edition is accompanied by XQueries designed to discover interesting features of the corpus. Queries can be reproduced with an XML database (BaseX, eXist).
- TEI XML validated
- XQueries tested
- texts in Latin language
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nardino1513/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.