This is the Linux app named NatTraversal whose latest release can be downloaded as NatTraversal.v1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NatTraversal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NatTraversal: Build NAT to NAT tunnel with a third-party php server.
NatTraversal also need an stun server to obtain the mapped (public) IP address
(NAT address) and port number that the NAT has allocated for the application's
User Datagram Protocol (UDP) connections to remote hosts.
copy www/* to your php server, and chmod all *.txt file, make sure we
can read and write to this files through php.
change the define 'NAT_PHP_URL' in main.c to the right url of yours.
make sure the default stun server 'stunserver.org' available, if not,
change the define 'STUN_HOST' in main.c.
Use 'make A' to build NatTraversalA,
Use 'make B' to build NatTraversalB,
Run each of them on each side of the tunnel you want to create,
Browse the 'http://YOUR-WEB-URL/nat-status.php' to control and view
status of each side, enjoy.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nattraversal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.