This is the Linux app named NaviPOWM whose latest release can be downloaded as NaviPOWM-Mobile-WM5-0.2.6-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NaviPOWM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NaviPOWM is planned to be a car navigation system capable of running on a variety of operating systems. Only OSM based map data is supported. Realtime routing engine is planned in a later version. Geocaching and city guide functionality are also planned.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Qt, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/navipowm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.