This is the Linux app named OpenAL Soft whose latest release can be downloaded as openal-soft-1.15.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OpenAL Soft with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OpenAL Soft is a software implementation of the OpenAL 3D audio API. It provides capabilities for playing audio in a virtual 3d environment. Distance attenuation, doppler shift, and directional sound emitters are among the features handled by the API.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/openal-soft/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.