This is the Linux app named ncc whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.33.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ncc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple CLI for compiling a Node.js module into a single file, together with all its dependencies, gcc-style. Publish minimal packages to npm. Only ship relevant app code to serverless environments Don't waste time configuring bundlers, it is generally faster bootup time and less I/O overhead. Compiled language-like experience (e.g.: go). For testing and debugging, a file can be built into a temporary directory and executed with full source maps support. Some packages may need some extra options for ncc support in order to better work with the static analysis. See package-support.md for some common packages and their usage with ncc.
- Zero configuration
- TypeScript built-in
- Only supports Node.js programs as input / output
- Support all Node.js patterns and npm modules
- Publish minimal packages to npm
- Only ship relevant app code to serverless environments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ncc.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.