This is the Linux app named Negroni whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Negroni with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Negroni is a middleware-focused library for Go with an idiomatic approach. It is similar to Martini, but comes in a small, non-intrusive package.
Negroni is not a framework. It is designed to work directly with net/http. It is also BYOR (Bring Your Own Router), and plays well with most http routers available in the Go community by fully supporting net/http.
Negroni is currently translated in a number of different languages, and comes with some default middleware that can be used for most applications and makes getting started with some of Negroni’s features a lot easier.
- Works directly with net/http
- Several translations available
- Convenience functions
- Route Specific Middleware
- Bundled Middleware
- Plenty of compatible third party middleware
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/negroni.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.