This is the Linux app named Net-Fu Logo Generator whose latest release can be downloaded as net-fu_1_0_alpha.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Net-Fu Logo Generator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Net-Fu Logo Generator
Net-Fu is a completely rewritten version of classic web based interface to the GNU Image Manipulation Program ( GIMP ). The Net-Fu project allows users to create graphical logos and other useful graphics such buttons, dividers and arrows.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/net-fu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.