This is the Linux app named Net IM whose latest release can be downloaded as client.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Net IM with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Net IM is trying to be comparable with the most popular chat clients out there today for windows such as AOL IM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, etc. This program is written completely in Java with the hopes that it will be portable across platforms. The client-ser
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netimjava/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.