This is the Linux app named Net::SMS::Clickatell whose latest release can be downloaded as Net-SMS-Clickatell-SOAP-0.01.001.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Net::SMS::Clickatell with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Perl module for accessing the Clickatell Bulk SMS service (http://www.Clickatell.com) through various protocols: SOAP, XML, HTTP and FTP.
- Pure Perl module for accessing the Clickatell gateway
- Unidirectional text messaging using the SOAP API
- Send SMS messages, check msg status, check account credit and more
System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sms-clickatell/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.