This is the Linux app named neteye actioncache whose latest release can be downloaded as actioncache-1.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named neteye actioncache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe neteye actioncache is an extension to the jakarta struts framework. Unlike other caching frameworks, it takes advantage of the MVC design and let's the controller decide, whether the view needs to be updated (because the model has changed).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/actioncache/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.