This is the Linux app named Netpbm2Gimp whose latest release can be downloaded as netpbm2gimp-1.12.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netpbm2Gimp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Netpbm2Gimp automatically compiles the unmodified source code of a Netpbm graphics program into a GIMP plug-in. The result looks and functions like any other GIMP plug-in although it takes much less effort to produce than a hand-coded GIMP plug-in.
- Simplifies Gimp plug-in development
- Supports single source for both command-line (Netpbm) and GUI (GImp) graphics filters
- Includes 200+ prebuilt Gimp plug-ins ported from Netpbm (gimp-netpbm2gimp-plugins)
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netpbm2gimp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.