This is the Linux app named Network Sketchbook whose latest release can be downloaded as sketch_0.3.7_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Network Sketchbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Sketchbook is a simple to use utility for drawing sketches over TCP/IP to share them with another person while drawing. It is a platform independent way of adding the ability of visualising problems and solutions to ordinary plain-text chat sessions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sketchbook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.