This is the Linux app named Network Snake to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as snake-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Network Snake to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Network Snake to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNetsnake is a snake-like game and its primary goal is to support network playing. A centralized top score list stored on a server is planned too, also matching players of the same skill based on their score.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/networksnake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.