This is the Linux app named NetworkMorris to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NetworkMorris.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetworkMorris to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetworkMorris to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Network Morris is a Morris game which can be played between two players on the same board or over LAN, intranet using TCP/IP communication. This game is commonly called as Nine Men's Morris. Know the game and board setup: The board has three 'concentric' squares linked at the mid points of their sides. This provides 24 intersecting points arranged in16 lines of three. The board is filled with green holes at intersection points which are valid positions on the board. On top right side, 9 black side balls(pink) are filled. On the right bottom side, 9 white side balls (white) are filled. You can customize the color of ball of your choice
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netmorris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.