This is the Linux app named NetZ Browser whose latest release can be downloaded as Executable_v1.02b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetZ Browser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
What's new and Fixed....v1.02
1) Added Complete iRemember Feature.
2) Added Messenger application.
3) Added new Icons.
4) Added new Window Option.
5) Fixed User Accounts.
6) Fixed a lot of bugs(back,forward, history related).
7) Added a new option "CLEAN" that would clean the address bar and would make the page blank.
8) Removed Stop button.
9) Added New Application icon.
10) Added Express Accounts feature.
10) Added in Downloads the Web browser server Application and the messenger server application.
IV) NOW what is iRemember???
It's a feature in this web browser that will not only help you to save your browsing progress at any time but also to resume it from any computer/anywhere around the world until you are using this browser.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netzbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.