This is the Linux app named neuranep to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as neuranep-0.9_124.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named neuranep to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
neuranep to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A parallel-programming framework for concurrently running large numbers of small autonomous jobs, or microthreads, across multiple cores in a CPU or CPUs in a cluster. NeuraNEP emulates a distributed processing environment capable of handling millions of microthreads in parallel, for example running neural networks with millions of spiking cells. Microthreads are general processing elements that can also represent non-neural elements, such as cell populations, extracellular space, emulating sensory activity, etc.
NeuraNEP handles microthread scheduling, synchronization, distribution and communication.
This project is a fork of SpikeOS (sourceforge.net/projects/spikeos) and represents a major update to that code base, including a scripting interface and low-level rewrite of several components. SpikeOS was oriented towards computational modeling. NeuraNEP is oriented toward neural network research.
C++, C, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neuranep/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.