This is the Linux app named Neuroph OCR - Handwriting Recognition whose latest release can be downloaded as NeurophOCR-jHRTalpha0.2.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Neuroph OCR - Handwriting Recognition with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Neuroph OCR - Handwriting Recognition
Neuroph OCR - Handwriting Recognition is developed to recognize hand written letter and characters. It's engine derived's from the Java Neural Network Framework - Neuroph and as such it can be used as a standalone project or a Neuroph plug in.
- written letter recognition
Information Technology, Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hwrecogntool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.