This is the Linux app named Neve to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as neve-1.0a.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Neve to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Neve to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The NEtwork Visualisation Environment is a framework for 3D-visualisation of and interaction with networks, especially communication networks as the internet in both real time and as a simulation tool. Based on JMX/Java3D.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research, System Administrators, Telecommunications Industry
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.