This is the Linux app named New World OS whose latest release can be downloaded as objectify-alpha_29.11.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named New World OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
New World OS
Exploring the possibilities of doing an Operating System completely different than all of the existing ones. Instead of basing it upon concepts that are 40 years old, design it from the ground up object oriented, peer-to-peer, and for security.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
Assembly, C, Eiffel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nwos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.