This is the Linux app named newRPL whose latest release can be downloaded as newRPL-Desktop-build-1487-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named newRPL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project reimplements from scratch the RPL language made popular by HP programmable calculators, in portable C/C++. The main goal is to release a complete computing environment for various targets. There's currently 4 active targets: the HP 50g, HP39gs and HP40gs calculators and a PC simulator (see the downloads section!). Other ports are planned for the future.
- High source code compatibility with HP48/49/50's userRPL language
- Fast RPL execution in C/C++
- User selectable precision, decimal arithmetic
- Dual on-screen menus
- Always accessible command help
- SD and SDHC card compatibility (50g hardware)
- USB communications with PC simulator
Science/Research, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/newrpl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.