This is the Linux app named NextGRID Adaptive Workflow API whose latest release can be downloaded as enactor-2.1-sources.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NextGRID Adaptive Workflow API with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NextGRID Adaptive Workflow API
One of the main outputs of EU funded project NextGRID, Adaptive API is a library for programmatic and declarative grid workflow modelling, execution and monitoring. Its component-like approach makes workflow programming as easy as Swing GUIs.
Aerospace, Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/adaptive-api/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.