This is the Linux app named New Repository whose latest release can be downloaded as nRc0.03.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named New Repository with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nR is a java XML repository. Automatic total reuse so that differencing is not required. Data stored in a SQL Database of your choice. (MySql & Oracle9i Linux/Win32). THE perfect way to store structured data, maximal compression & total information about
- 1.2.2014 I now think that due to discussions with Whygee (Yann Guidon) of http://yasep.org/ that LZW could be the way to solve the problem newRepos is trying to solve.
- Or perhaps a modified LZW. OK, maybe time to think about this.
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/newrepos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.