This is the Linux app named NFS/RDMA ONC Transport whose latest release can be downloaded as nfsrdma20061129.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NFS/RDMA ONC Transport with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NFS/RDMA ONC Transport
The NFS/RDMA project is a reference implementation of a new RDMA-capable ONC RPC transport for use by Linux kernel NFS. This transport implementation is now available as part of the Linux kernel. The code is also available separately under a dual GPL/BSD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nfs-rdma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.