This is the Linux app named NicePlayer whose latest release can be downloaded as NicePlayer-0.97.9-lion.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NicePlayer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NicePlayer is a fullscreen, borderless multi-engine player designed for playing movies on the computer. It features full screen or border-less floating windows, convenient controls for scrubbing or queuing movies, on the fly playlist creation and more.
- Zoom-able full screen playback
- Multi-screen support
- Boarder-less Windows
- Floating Windows
- Below Desktop Windows
- Heads Up Display controls
- Drag & drop
- Fully AppleScript-able
- DVD Playback
- On the fly swappable plug-in engine support
- Chapter Support
- Transparent Playback
- Apple Remote Support
- Adjustable aspect ratio
- Resolution Independence
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/niceplayer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.