This is the Linux app named NiftyRec to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NiftyRec-2.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NiftyRec to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NiftyRec to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project, developed at UCL London, provides code for tomographic reconstruction. NiftyRec is written in C and has Python and Matlab extensions. Computationally intensive functions have a GPU accelerated version based on CUDA.
- GPU (CUDA) accelerated projection and back-projection for Emission Tomography
- GPU (CUDA) accelerated projection for Transmission Tomography (ray-casting)
- Depth-dependent collimator/detector response (Emission Tomography)
- Iterative reconstruction algorithms: MLEM, OSEM, MAPEM
- Mex-based Matlab toolbox
- Python bindings (experimental)
- PyGTK based Graphical User Interface (experimental)
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
C, MATLAB, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/niftyrec/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.