This is the Linux app named Nihil Dice Roller whose latest release can be downloaded as ndr3_win32.v.3.20.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nihil Dice Roller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nihil Dice Roller
The Nihil Dice Roller is a graphical, multiplatform dice roller written in Lazarus/FPC. It features a wide range of dice (from 2 to 999 sides) and supports several systems like White Wolf's oWoD and nWoD; West End Games' D6, and Grey Ghost's Fudge
- Support for the Vampire the Masquerade 20th Anniversary edition, including auto-calculation as expected.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storyteller System oWoD Successes, failures and botches.
- Auto calculates White Wolf's Storytelling System nWoD successes, failures and dramatics.
- Support for Exalted and Scion
- Support for West End Games' D6 System. Autocalculates wild die results with critical failure and remove highest die support.
- Support for the Fudge System, also works with Fate
- Support for the GURPS system.
- Support for the Shadowrun system.
- Flexible dice "box" to allow for any kind of dice rolls your heart desires (up to 999 sides)
- Basic mathematical operators for the Dicebox modifiers. (+,-,*,/).
- Turn/round counters that can be linked to dice rolls.
- Your results are broken down and highlighted in the log (a stand-alone log viewer is also included)
- No installation required!
- Multiplatform! (Tested on Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Native 64 bit Windows compatible
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), Carbon (Mac OS X), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nihildiceroller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.