This is the Linux app named Nimble Streamer Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as ServMonitor.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nimble Streamer Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nimble Streamer Monitor
DESCRIPTIONNimble Streamer Monitor
Hls Streamer Monitor is a free WmsPanel alternative for Nimble Streamer on Linux.
It offers basic live statistics:
- CPU usage
- incoming RTMP stream(1 = server is receiving an rtmp stream on the default port)
- Rx interface data transfer speed and overall total
- Tx interface data transfer speed and overall total
- # Live viewers
Nimble routes, applications or settings setup/editing is not available yet, but will be coming up in a feature version.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nimble-streamer-monitor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.