This is the Linux app named nmea4j to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nmea4j-dev.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nmea4j to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nmea4j to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The aim of this project is to create a full utility suite for NMEA protocols (best known from GPS devices). First goal is a full implemenation of the NMEA 0183 protocol 3.0 (without proprietary extensions).
The library provides parsers for NMEA sentences, gpsd-like network daemons and data generators for simulation and testing.
This allows advanced sensor handling from cellphones/tablets/laptops with GPS up to vehicles/ships with NMEA sensors on board.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nmea4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.