This is the Linux app named nmr-nessy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NESSY.12.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nmr-nessy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nmr-nessy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NESSY is an open source software to analyse NMR relaxation dispersion data of either CPMG or R1p (R1rho) dispersion experiments. The graphical interface enables simple management of large experimental data sets and simple and automated analysis. NESSY automatically calculates effective transverse relaxation rate (R2eff) and performs model selection between different relaxation dispersion models.
- Relaxation dispersion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nmr-nessy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.