This is the Linux app named NOCC whose latest release can be downloaded as nocc-1.9.10.tar.bz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NOCC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOCC is a simple and fast Webmail client which can handle POP3 and IMAP mailboxes and sends email via SMTP. It is written with PHP, has low requirements (no database, frames). Features multi-language support, MIME attachments, displays HTML messages.
- Easy installation since no database needed.
- Can connect to IMAP and POP3 servers.
- Supports multiple email accounts.
- Sending mails over local sendmail installation or external SMTP servers.
- Multi-language support.
- You can change all the colors and fonts easily with “themes”.
- Use no frames and XHTML 1.0 for maximum compatibility with any browser (even text browsers).
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
- Distributed under Open Source license.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nocc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.