This is the Linux app named NOMAD Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as freenomad-0.2-linux-i386.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NOMAD Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The goal of this project is to develop an open-source implementation of
the management application (and drivers if necessary) for Creative NOMAD
MP3 player (the first, parallel port model).
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nomad1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.