This is the Linux app named NORD POS whose latest release can be downloaded as nordpos-3.0.0CE-linux-binary.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NORD POS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NORD POS Web Application Platform was based on a fork of Openbravo POS. NORD POS Web Application Platform includes Jetty 9 and Apache Derby embedded servers, device drivers, Pentaho Data Integration engine, new Java Swing interface and more the other changes as opposed to Openbravo POS.
NORD POS presents a new interface, full cross-platform and support of the many mobile web applications. All in one platform based on Stripes JavaEE Framework. The cashiers and storekeepers have access to data from a tablets or smartphones.
- create, read, update and delete categories and products
- generate EAN-13 barcode of the product
- interactive charts
- management of dishes and places for waiting staff
Customer Service, Developers, Management
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nordpos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.