This is the Linux app named NoReelQuake to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NoReelQuake_release_03.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NoReelQuake to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NoReelQuake to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA modification of the Quake 1 engine.
To compile under Dev-c++ and only use C/C++ code, opengl render and add some nice features like half-life model/map loading.
OpenGL Depth Of Field/Anti Aliasing/Motion Blur
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/noreelquake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.