This is the Linux app named NoteTaker whose latest release can be downloaded as notetaker_0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NoteTaker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNoteTaker is a Web based, distributed 'Concept Management System' facilitating the collection of ideas, notes and concepts using WiKi like noding features.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notetaker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.