This is the Linux app named OSADS Alliance Database whose latest release can be downloaded as OSADS-2.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OSADS Alliance Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OSADS Alliance Database
DESCRIPTIONOsads is a free OpenSource Alliance-Database for the german MMOG Space-Pioneers. You can administrate the members, cloak-and-dagger reports, expanses of ruins and so on. You can also define your own stylesheets and individual rights for each member.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osads/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.