This is the Linux app named NOVA to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NOVAv0.5.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NOVA to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOVA to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNOVA is a program designed to analysis complexome profiling data (Heide et al., 2012). A graphical user interface (GUI) provides various visualization tools, such as heat maps and 2D plots. Several hierarchical clustering algorithms (e.g., single linkage, average linkage, Wards linkage), different distance measures (e.g., Euclidean distance, Manhattan distance, Pearson distance), and various normalization techniques are implemented. Many additional functions like zooming, searching for proteins, image export, and automatic file format recognition support intuitive handling for biologists.
Giese, et al. NOVA: a software to analyze complexome profiling data. Bioinformatics, 2015, 31(3): 440-441
- Complexome Profiling
- Heat map
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/molbi-nova/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.