This is the Linux app named NovaCoin whose latest release can be downloaded as novacoind-0.5.8-linux-amd64-icpc.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NovaCoin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Novacoin is a decentralized electronic cash system based on an open-source, peer-to-peer internet protocol. It works without a central server or trusted parties. Users hold the ECDSA private keys to their own money and transact directly with each other, with the help of the network to check for double-spending. They are also able to participate in the network protection using own money or computing power.
A hybrid Proof-of-Work & Proof-of-Stake scheme is used to provide a protection against double-spend.
The main project repository:
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/novacoin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.