This is the Linux app named Novius OS whose latest release can be downloaded as novius-os.5.0.1-elche.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Novius OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Novius OS is a Cross-Channel Open Source content management system (CMS). Being designed as an applications platform, it helps users to easily manage all digital-communication-related data from one single interface: websites, newsletters, mobile and tablets applications, product catalogues or social media.
++++ Novius OS key points ++++
- A multitasking interface to improve productivity : Novius OS interface is straightforward and smart and is available both on tablet and desktop. Users can easily go from one tab to the other without losing their content and save the work space to save time.
- A single tool to manage several sites in many languages : Novius OS is natively multisites and multilanguage, it is therefore easy to share content and media according to the context and language.
- Native or tailored applications to perfectly suit the company's activity : in addition to native applications made for digital communication, tailored applications can be created
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/novius-os/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.