This is the Linux app named NSFWJS whose latest release can be downloaded as SecureNSFWJS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NSFWJS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NSFWJS classifies images with percentages under five categories, namely: drawing and neutral, which are both safe for work; sexy, which includes sexually explicit images; and hentai and porn, which are pornographic drawings and images. NSFWJS offers a 'browserified' version, an NSFW filter web extension that filters out NSFW images from your browser, and also has a separate React Native app.
- Categorizes image probabilities into 5 classes
- Classifies Gifs into its frames
- Browserified version available
- Can be used on the server side using NPM
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsfwjs.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.