This is the Linux app named NTM - Network Traffic Monitor whose latest release can be downloaded as ntm-1.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NTM - Network Traffic Monitor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NTM - Network Traffic Monitor
DESCRIPTIONNTM Is a network traffic monitor for Linux (ubuntu, kubuntu, ecc). Characteristics: Integrate with linux NetworkManager; Autodisconnect when a threshold is reached; Day report; Console and Gui interface (gtk); Not need root privilege;
- Monitor the network/internet
- Show the Incoming/Outcoming/Total Traffic
- Show the time of usage
- Autodisconnect if a limit is reached
- Integrate with NetworkManager
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netramon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.