This is the Linux app named NTmatrix C++ Matrix Class to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NTmatrix_bundle_1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NTmatrix C++ Matrix Class to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NTmatrix C++ Matrix Class to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA C++ matrix class for creating matrix objects and easily performing elementary operations between matrix objects including addition, subtraction, multiplication, transposition, and trace.
- Easily create and manage matrix objects in C++
- Easily define any n x m matrix, with shortcuts for defining identity and diagonal matrices
- Perform basic operations on and between matrix objects
- Supports matrix multiplication, multiplication by a scalar, addition and subtraction of matrices and vectors, transposition, trace, and more
- Interfaces easily with lapack and blas/cblas libraries
- New features are coming
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clmatrix/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.