This is the Linux app named NUFF Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as nufftk_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NUFF Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Multi purpose cross-platform cryptography tool for symmetric encryption, digital signature, shared key agreement (DH), message authentication code (MAC), hash digest, hash-based message authentication code (HMAC) and PBKDF2 function.
• BLAKE2 Message digest algorithm with 128/256/512-bit hash value.
• Chacha20Poly1305 Stream cipher with 256-bit key.
• Ed25519/curve25519 Public key algorithm 256-bit.
• Poly1305 Message authentication code algorithm 128-bit.
• Symmetric Encryption
• Digital Signature (EdDSA)
• Shared Key Agreement (X25519)
• Recusive Hash Digest + Check
• MAC (Poly1305-based message authentication code)
• HMAC (Hash-based message authentication code)
• PBKDF2 (Password-based key derivation function 2)
Military Grade Reliability. Copyright (c) 2020-2021 ALBANESE Research Lab.
Source code: https://github.com/pedroalbanese/nufftk
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuff/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.