This is the Linux app named Numerics for Chemical Engineering to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NCE-0.0.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Numerics for Chemical Engineering to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Numerics for Chemical Engineering to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONNCE Calculation Framework is a library of routines, models and data applicable to chemical and process engineering calculations, written in Java.
-- NEW -- www.chesolver.com *ONLINE CALCULATORS*. A set of solvers to perform calculations consistently on any device, from smart-phone to desktop.
The project includes the following ready to use software all based on the same core library:
* Online Calculators at www.chesolver.com
* Extensions for Libreoffice/Openoffice Calc spreadsheet:
- NCE: https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/nce
- NCE-Units: https://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions/nce-units
Check out also our video channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt2EGdw33k2u19PnZAi8YJA
- Fully cross platform, architecture independent, open source library
- ONLINE CALCULATORS ready to use
- Databases for chemical species and construction materials physical properties
- Mechanical database of construction materials (piping, plates, forgings...)
- Equations of state
- Transport properties estimation
- Rating of shell under internal and external pressure
- Numerical methods
- Thermodynamical models for process equipments (pumps, compressors...)
- Vapor-Liquid equilibrium
- Heat transfer models
- Advanced easy to use logging and error handling system
- Big set of examples readily available
- API reference in html format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.