This is the Linux app named nV@derz! to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nvaderz-0.6.2.source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nV@derz! to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nV@derz! to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONnV@derz! is a two-dimensional, vertical space shooter inspired by the classic arcade game Space Invaders. The player must defend the planet from waves of aliens, and the game features a few variations from the original.
Play with PC joysticks or keyboard with one or two players.
Note (04-26-2017): Sound may not work on some systems.
Please share your experience with nV@derz! in the Discussion forum or make a ticket in the Bugs tracker. Thanks.
- Cross-platform C source code uses the Allegro game library.
- One or two players
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nvaderz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.