This is the Linux app named NWS XML Feeds Libraries whose latest release can be downloaded as nwsobs_php_class_v_0_2b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NWS XML Feeds Libraries with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NWS XML Feeds Libraries
A PHP 5 class that allows users to parse the National Weather Service's XML current observation feeds. DEVELOPMENT SUSPENDED
Developers, Government, Information Technology
PHP, Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nws-feeds-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.